Only 5 minutes can make a difference:
6 useful steps how to stay mindful during the Holiday Season:
1. Remember that you have the choice to stop and come back to your breath.
2. Consider how the food comes to us.
3. Enjoy with all senses (the tastes, the smells, the colors, the texture, the noises, the temperature etc.)
4. Have an attitude of kindness and compassion toward your friends and family members and try to be present.
5. If you are missing somebody you can write a gratitude letter.
6. Try to make some time for meditation, even if it’s only 10 minutes a day.
Be inspired, one breath at a time ... Wishing you Happy Holidays!